Is one of the few face-to-face occasions in this master course since almost all the education is made on-line. The Fresher’s meeting is an obligatory event and will serve to get to know the teachers, the students and how the course is organized. The face-to-face-meeting will take place at Villa Mondragone, which is one of the Tuscolana villas in the Frascati area in the suburb of Rome http://www.villamondragone.it
The training sessions
Training activities are composed of one or several of the following:
- The teaching sessions consist of lectures, tutorials or dedicated seminars, all using English as the main language.
- A tutorial is a session of exercises guidance and discussion/ correction with a teacher. Tutoring is provided through interactive sessions e-learning platform tools.
- The home exercise sessions consist of home exercises such as scientific publication review and appraisal, case studies, case based-learning, study proposals, quizzes.
- Module validation session assessment consists of the evaluation of the trainee’s progress by different type of tests according to the Bloom‘s level of the topic. (multiple choice test, open questions test, case study evaluation etc.).
- Work-placement or Training stages sessions
A 19 ECTS work-placement or training stages are required. The thesis can be prepared at the premises of one of the GRiP partners or at another third party location.
The student who wishes to write their thesis at a third party location has to get approval of their thesis location from the Joint Quality Committee.
Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
The educational activities are mostly made on-line with the help of Fronter learning platform. For each student, a tutor will be appointed within the Partecipating Partners, whom the Student may consult for advice or assistance during the Course.
An IT expert will be available to assist students in their activity on the VLE platform if needed.
A thesis is part of the Master degree. The student has to write the thesis with the overview of a tutor.